This crunchy cranberry-almond granola is packed with seeds and would keep in an airtight container for up to a month, though it’s unlikely to be around that long!
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250ml maple syrup
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 600g rolled oats
- 50g sesame seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 200g flaked almonds
- 200g dried cranberries
Your preferred non-dairy milk or soya yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 150C/Fan130C/Gas #2
2. Pour the oil, maple and agave syrups and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl and stir well.
3. Add the oats & seeds and mix thoroughly.
3. Spread the granola out on two large baking trays and pop into the oven; set the timer for 15 minutes.
4. Give the granola a bit of a stir, add the flaked almonds and cranberries, and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes or so.
5. Allow to cool before storing in an airtight container until required.